I sell photography prints for all spaces, ranging from accent piece to showstopper.
- “Size” refers to frame size. If no frame is selected, "size" refers to paper size.
- I offer five primary sizes for rectangular (vertical or horizontal) prints: 12x18", 16x24", 24x36", 32"x48", and 40x60".
- Square prints are offered in four sizes: 10x10", 20x20", 30x30", and 40x40".
- Custom & jumbo sizes are available by request. Most requests can be accommodated. Contact me!
Some people like white space around their art. Some people don't. That's why I offer both options.
- Selecting a border will not increase the final framed piece's dimensions (nor will it increase price).
- Instead, when a border is selected, the actual printed image will be made slightly smaller than the frame to allow for added white space between the image and frame.
- Borders are part of the paper and not to be confused with mats. Since I use relatively thin borders (max 2 inches), I've decided to forego mats for a cleaner, more modern look.
- If no border is selected, the image will be printed/framed “full-bleed” with no white space showing.
- Prints with borders are signed by David in the bottom right corner of the print (in the white space). Prints with no borders are not signed.
Unframed and traditional wood-framed prints are printed on premium luster paper with museum-grade density and sharpness.
Custom framing is available with your choice of matte white, matte black, or natural maple. These are traditional frames with a timeless aesthetic. They include...
- Premium wood moulding
- UV-shielding acrylic glass (protects against ~91% of UV rays)
- Archival, acid-free foam board backing
- Paperback protective finishing
- Hanging hardware and nail
Acrylics are statement pieces! These gallery-quality prints are especially stunning in large sizes. Acrylics are...
- Full-bleed (no border)
- Printed on high-grade metallic paper (for extra "pop"), and face-mounted to ⅛”-thick acrylic.
- Exceptionally vibrant, with a backlit, glossy, almost wet appearance
- Designed to float ¾” from the wall (on kiln-dried douglas fir wood)
- Have no bolts visible on the front side
- Include hanging wire and a drywall hook for quick 1-minute installs
To The Trade
I happily invite interior designers, set designers, architects, stagers, developers, hospitality professionals, and qualified trade members to take advantage of exclusive pricing in the 2STRAWS print shop. Please fill out this form to apply.
Still have questions?
Contact Me or email me - email@example.com